The aim of this exciting course is to give the young actor a better understanding of how the industry works and to be better prepared & more confident when going to auditions. Imagination and creativity are stressed, and the young actors are given many opportunities to become experienced working in front of a camera.
Special focus will be given to:
- Working in front of the camera with naturalness and confidence
- Developing the young actor’s focus and ability to take direction
- Learning about the film & television casting process
- Preparing for the audition process and learning about the value of self-promotion
- Discovering what Casting Directors and Talent Agents ‘look for’
- Actors will work on various exercises, scenes and put their work into practice on-camera.
- Bring your organic self on camera and Create truth in the scene
- Participants will be paired up with different scene partners every week or two and must be prepared to learn a variety of new sides over
the course of 8 weeks.
This course gives actors an opportunity to explore their craft, to better prepare for auditions and actual work on the set. Participating actors are
encouraged to bring sides for upcoming auditions to class.
1. To register for this course, step one click the register button fill in the form.
2. Payment choices are as follows:
INTERAC email money transfer to email@example.com
Snailmail cheques to ACT 904-1025 Grenon Ave. Ottawa, ON K2B 8S5
Credit Card Payments can be made via Paypal.* Extra fees do apply.*