ADULT PROFESSIONALS (16 & up)
NEW DATE/TIME: SATURDAYS, JANUARY 27-MARCH 17, 3PM-6PM
Cost: $450.00 (tax incl.)
Returning students: 400.00 (tax incl.)
The aim of this course is to give the actor a better understanding of how the industry works and to be
better prepared & more confident when going to auditions. Special focus will be given to:
- Working in front of the camera with naturalness and confidence
- Learning about the film & television casting process,
- Preparing for the audition process and learn about the value of self-promotion.
- Discovering what Casting Directors and Talent Agents ‘look for
About the Instructors:
Corry Burke has been working in the film, television, and theatre industry for over 15 years.
With a varied formal background and a desire to help others achieve, he has been a guest instructor with ACT Ottawa for a number of years.
Having worked alongside well-known and well-respected talent, he brings the benefits of those experiences to the classroom.
In addition, his work over the past eight years with the ever evolving Lonsdale Smith Studios (www.lonsdalesmithstudios.com), ensures a connection and continuity with an equation that will benefit any level of actor.
In his own pursuit of the art he continues to work towards egoless, effortless, and truthful storytelling.
Actors will work on scenes and put their work into practice on-camera.
To register for this course, please CLICK THE REGISTER BUTTON FILL IN THE FORM and check the class you wish to attend
Payment choices are as follows:
- INTERAC email money transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Credit Card Payments can be made via Paypal.* Extra charge. PLEASE EMAIL US AT email@example.com